I haven’t updated in almost a week and I haven’t really put up anything significant in quite a while. It’s not really because my INTP brain is getting bored with blogging, but real life and work have been pretty busy lately. As a result, I haven’t had as much time to devote to writing for this site, curiously I still have time to play Warcraft every now and then. Let’s recap whats going on over the last few weeks:
- Finally delivered a Site-on-a-CD for a client, which had Mozilla Firefox on it for users to install.
- Trying to launch a revamped site for same client
- Re-launched the company website redesign, where we’re finally starting to eat our own dog food!
- Starting on another site redesign for another client, finishing up the scoping phase so we can really build it.
- Cleaning up the code for SyntaxCMS. It runs on PHP5 now and we’ve made a lot of progress in eliminating error notices.
- Tomorrow we close on our new house, tonight was the final walk through.
- Packing up so that we can move to said new house and lining up movers.
- Patty got engaged – whipped up a quick website for her wedding that should debut soon.
- Trying to run at least 3 times a week. I believe last weekend I agreed to run the Army 10-miler this Fall.
- Reading the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, and subsequent books.
- Trying to figure out if DC United’s lack of form ( 2 wins in 7 games? ) is worrisome. We were worse at the beginning of last year and still won the championship.
Other Geek Pursuits
- Did I mention World of Warcraft?
- Redesign and relaunch my bolivian soccer site.
- Setting up an automated web stats system for our personal server. Any interest in me releasing these scripts?
- Maintaining said shared server – although with debian and apt-get its magnitudes easier than our old Redhat box.
- Fighting trackback spammers that have been hitting me every weekend for the last 3 weeks.
- Figuring out what I want to do with it now that I registerd soccerblogs.net. Any ideas?
- Playing with the Powerbook – Tiger is nice even though its Address Book import capabilites failed me. iWork is really good, I used Pages to write a memo for work and I’ve never had as easy a time working with tables. I think I need to take my laptop to work more often.
Geez, that’s a lot of stuff, once the move is done things should settle down more. Anything I missed?